Saturday, 2 October 2010

TSG Stampbook Saturday

Happy World Cardmaking Day, folks!! Are you celebrating? If yes, how? :)
I must say that my celebration, if ever, will have to come later, because it's yet another busy Saturdey here...
I'd like to share a project with you today, another layout of mine! Woohoo! the fourth one, to be exact :) I really dig this scrapbooking thing, ya' know... :)

Photobucket

Supplies: paper Kaszazz, October Afternoon; stamps: There She Goes (Sweet Pea); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); Copic markers; sewing machine; letter stickers: American Crafts; edge distresser; journalling block: Prima; buttons; satin ribbon; brown marker

I made it for the Stampbook Saturday at There She Goes blog, with the stamps from the Sweet Pea mini set, and my inspiration comes from this lovely card by Pam Varnell, a former Trendsetter and artist extraordinaire:

Photobucket

Check out my post at the TSG blog here.
Thank you for visiting, now go make some cards! :D
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely that you scrapbook too! I also love to do both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WCMD to you too, girlie! Though I guess you're well over half way through the day by now LOL!
    Such a sweet layout of Zuzia - she's such a cutie and those pics were beggin' to be scrapbooked!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that precious Chuplet face :) Great layout and scrapbook page. Love the sweet pea image and card. Wonderfully coloured first image too. You had a busy night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just tooooooo cute, both the Chuplet and the layout!!! I am really loving the colours you used in both the layout and the card! sounds like life has not got any quieter for you, hope to catch up for a quick chat this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012