Monday, 11 October 2010

TSG76 - Recipe challenge

Hi there! Did you have a good weekend? I hope so!
I'm chiming in with a card for this week's challenge at There She Goes!
It's a recipe challenge, brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week Piali! Here are your ingredients:
-Kraft card base
-Black, White and a splash of color
-Dry Embossing

Ok, so I concentrated on the 'kraft' part and used only a splash of everything else... but hey, it's still all there! *wink*
These cute and whimsical stamps come from the Cattitude set.

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: October Afternoon; stamps: There She Goes (Cattitude); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (White); black pen; Copic markers; QuicKutz embossing folder (Polka Dots)

I used the CPS188 sketch:

Photobucket

To be eligible for theTSG giveaway, you are to create a card that uses the recipe and post a direct link to your project HERE. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (10-18-2010). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!
Thank you for looking, I'll see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I ADORE this Chupa! I am totally going to case this! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, this card made me laugh. I just love the stamp image and you did such a great job. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card! As Jodi said, I may have to do the same!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it, Iwona! hehe!
    Great take on the sketch.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - how true this is :) Great CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you're the cat's MEOW with this fabby card, girlie! Love those images and you rocked that challenge!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kitty card, very stylish and just purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...super cute! Love cats and the way you colored yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa! I looooove this!!!! I'm a cat person, this is just sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooooooo cute!!!Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so super cute!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012