Sunday, 24 October 2010

Vintage gratitude

Happy Sunday, crafty peeps! We just got back from a lovely family visit, and I'm all ready to rock my craft space! I'll start by sharing the card that I made this morning - this might be one of my 'keepers'! Not only I'm glad to have successfully added another vintage card to my stash, but it's also a really lovely design :) Take a look...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream); paper: Sassafras, Basic Grey; stamp: Flourishes; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Color (Umber); chipboard pieces: Collections; hand-dyed silk ribbon available here; edge distresser; sewing machine; pearls: Kaisercraft; fine glitter; paper rose; buttons; string: Papertrey Ink; lace trim

I followed Keesh's Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #45:

Photobucket

the colours and theme of Embellish Vintage Color Challenge:

Photobucket

I've also got some bling for PPA65, and the thnkfulness theme of ssnotime162.
I was able to pack a few of them into this litte piece, eh? Got to love that :)
Thank you for sharing my passion with me tonight, I hope to see you again in a few hours! {big inky HUGS}
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! Love your sparkly wings! Thanks for playing along, Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a work of art!! LOVE it, and the wedding card from your previous post is also stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ... you do vintage so well ... you should enter the challenge at City Crafters ... http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/2010/10/cccb-week-27-rome-eternal-city.html ... have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card - vintage and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! I love the added glittery accents. Beautiful bling. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the layering! Thanks for joining the Embellish Vintage Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the various elements you've combined on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is SOOOOOO beautiful!! I love the layering, the glittered wings and the patterned paper!! VERY VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the ribbon and the glittery heart. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012