Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Beauty in a bow

You know I absolutely can't resist bows. Whenever I reach for ribbon (you know that means whenever it's possible), I'd usually end up with a bow. I'm trying to be creative, but I can't help it! The only thing that makes me feel better about it is that I'm not the only one... *wink*
Anyhoo, the BBB04 challenge at Flourishes is to use ribbon, and so I did... I actually have got two gorgeous ribbons there, but the pleated May Arts goodness is pretty much buried under stuff :) Both ribbons, and much more, you can find in my favourite ribbon store...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Purely Pomegranate, River Rock); papers: Kaisercraft; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Color (Hyacinth); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; white gel pen; Olive Wrinkled Ribbon, May Arts pleated ribbon; gemstone brads

Luckily, I was able to combine one more Flourishes challenge with this one - FTTC91. There's a gorgeous inspiration provided, from Cafe Baudelaire Prints. I chose this drop dead gorgeous piece for my inspiration.
I also used a sketch: C4C61 - thanks Silke! :)

Photobucket

I hope you like this card! I was planning on some more craft time this night, but I'm pooped and I can't think any more. I hope to have a better time tomorrow :) Thanks for looking! xxx
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Iwona, what a beautiful inspired card! I love how you colored the bouquet. Fabulous job on the all challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is adorable. I don't know how you find time to craft with a little one around. All of your cards are beautiful. Yours is one of my go to galleries when I need some inspiration. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as usual!
    Just wanted to stop by and let you know I've selected you for the "I Got Attitude! Blog Award". Check it out here http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/p/i-got-attitude-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully coloured image Iwona....love the white highlights on the flowers....really draws the eye in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cream blush is mandatory if you want to keep that natural make up look out by the pool or at the beach resort. No matter how many times you go into the water, your cream blush will never wash off. It’s a great thing. But I couldn’t find a good makeup artist who works with cream blush make up. But this site really helped me great with it. They are really great. beauty how to

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweet friend...I can only say..fabulous take on the Sketch and on the IC piece!!! Thank you for taking the time to play along in both challenges :) !!! Big hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Iwona! Your rich colors and beautiful coloring with this image make for one striking card! Fabulously done! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Iwona this is just stunning my friend!! Gorgeous colouring and your ribbon treatment is FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012