Thursday, 11 November 2010

Caardvarks challenge & my next workshop

Yes, it's me again. This time I AM calling it a day, but what a day it was! I'm thrilled with the work that I managed to squeeze in, and the amount of it. I have just finished working on my new workshop (been a little procrastinating with it, but I learnt that I'm doing better under pressure... just sayin')
I'm happy that my project fits the current challenge at Caardvarks - Holiday Die Cuts, the more that I just found out that I won the 2nd place in their previous challenge - WOOT!!
Also, it goes to JAI43 - Just Add Christmas :)

I've been itching to cut into these scrumptious Echo Park Merry Christmas papers, I just LOVE these!!! I guess I'm a traditionalist by heart, since the classic Holiday colours & designs speak to me most.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Echo Park Paper (Merry Christmas); stamps: Kaisercraft (Be Merry Collection, Christmas Sentiments); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); Copic markers; grosgrain ribbon; border punch: EK Success; circle punch: Stampin' Up!; Oval Nestabilities; Sizzix tag die

As you can see, it's a set of three cards with matching tags. All they require is a nice bag for our gift, and we're having ourselves a nice Christmas assemble. Or three of them :)
A couple of close-ups:

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's a stamped inside too (I'm sorry for the blurry photo):

Photobucket

So what do you think? I'm hoping that the ladies will like it enough to sign up for the workshop :)
Good night and good bye for now... as always, thank so much for coming!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards and tags! Just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. śliczne... łapię inspiracje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that these are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are gorgeous! I love the colours. As always, they're so professionally finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely work...those tags are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. my gosh you have been a busy little one!! love the cards with the matching tags- you are so clever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations. Love the tags! Thanks for playing with JAI this week.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. These certainly scream Christmas - so beautiful. xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012