Tuesday, 30 November 2010

A card and some tags

Hello, friendlies! (yes, it is a word now)
I hope you're enjoying your week so far. I'm not too bad, just lacking time as always... and I think I know what to blame *wink*
I made some things, as you might suspect.

First is a card for Curtain Call 58. When I first saw these colours, I thought "oh my, now that's a toughie..." Then I clicked to see what the fab DT girls were up to, I came across Jean's sample, and I could not for the life of me resist CASE'ing the look. If that girl doesn't kick ass, then seriously, I don't know what does :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled Kraft, Stampin' Up! (Concord Crush (?)), Grant, Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream); stamps: Annabelle stamps (Backgrounds By Design 1), Grant, Penny Black; label: Pink Paislee); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Fabrico (Wisteria); suede ribbon: Stampin' Up!; organza ribbon available here; lace trim; butterfly punch: Cristina Re; rhinestones: Bella!

Apart from the colours, I used Card Patterns sketch 92, and the ribbon makes the card eligible for WMC33 - Bowtiful Ribbon :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made some cute tags, with my recently won Penny Black stamps... fun fun FUN!!
I paper pieced the snowmen's scarves & hats, and highlighted them with Copics for a more dimensional look.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled Kraft, Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream); paper: Cosmo Cricket (Mitten Weather); stamps: Penny Black; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; cotton twine

I love the rustic feel they've got, backed with kraft paper. I think I'm going to wrap our presents this year with kraft wrapping paper, and add some matching ribbon & accents to compliment the tags. It's going to look dee-licious :)
This project goes to OCC's Tag, You're It!, TSTR38 - Get In Shape, and TPE89 - Blue, Green & Red.
Thank you for visiting & have a lovely, crafty time! xxx
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. lovely....Love the snowman tags...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is downright GORGEOUS! I absolutely love the stamped border and the lace trim peeking out. Your tags are darling, too! These will look super cut on kraft wrapped presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, how cute your projects are today. I love the tags mounted on the craft paper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These snowman tags are absolutely precious! I {heart} the cool blue color palette you chose! Thank you for playing along with the Tea Room challenges each week :)

    Please be sure to only post your Tea Room submission and not additional cards in order to be considered for the weekly prizes! I don't want your great designs to miss out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these are so beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you Miss Creative! I really love those tags and the elegance on your CP card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, your card is gorgeous and love those tags. Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, Chupa and I love the snowman tags, how fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable tags! I love this sweet image! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room for our Get Into Shape themed challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card & those tags are TOO cute! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012