Saturday, 20 November 2010

Cuckoo for The Sweet Stop

Hello, partners in crime! I hope your weekend has been super nice so far.
Mine has been in fact tiring and a little disappointing (I once again learned that people somehow are not at all interested in buying hand-made cards... I'll never understand why)
Anyhoo, the time has come for another Sweet Stop sketch (SSS83), and this week we're having a twist - decorate the inside!

Photobucket


Photobucket

I know that my inside is boooring... I didn't have much time for anything fancy...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Early Espresson, Cajun Craze), cream; paper: Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey; stamps: Hero Arts; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; brads; organza ribbon

The colours come from CTD119:
Photobucket

I hope you'll find the time this week to play with us! I'll see you around,
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Totally adorable use of the sketch. Love the cook-coo clock :) I will definitely be living int he moment tomorrow with my kids as we have had 5" of snow so far tonite and it hasn't stopped yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Iwona! I could look at your work all day long :)!! Your coloring is fabulous as always! And I think the inside is just perfect :).

    Hugs,
    Korin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Chupa! I love the stamp, and the fact that you decorated the inside too! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card as usual! Darling images, great colors, and love the zig zag around the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is too beautiful! love your take on the color challenge, so very clever of you. I like the papers you chose, decorating the inside with one if them is great, this way it´s easy to see how prettty it is, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card for the challenges! Your coloring is incredible and I love the texture of the embossing and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Chupa! And your inside is NOT boring! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those layers are simply scrumptious! You really really have the eye for color combos and patterns. And I agree with Broni, the inside is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog through a Hero Arts tweet about this card. I love all the wonderful layers and patterns on this, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, some people really don´t appreciate the creativity and all the feelings in a hand-made card....
    Your card is so beautiful...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is fantastic! The message inside is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012