Sunday, 14 November 2010

Cuteness

Looking for the Annabelle Stamps preview & Blog Hop? Please click HERE or scroll down. Thanks!

Hello again! I didn't suspect that I'd be back so soon, but I found myself actually having some time for myself while Zuzia has been napping... and I whipped up this sugary card :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist), American Crafts; paper: Basic Grey (Eskimo Kisses); stamp: Penny Black; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Petal Pink); Copic markers; glitter: Reeves; sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon available here; buttons

When I put all the elements together, I decided that the card noesn't necessarily have space left for a sentiment, and I think it's doing quite alright without it.
The sketch is another fabulous SFYTT, and the colour inspiration comes from another great challenge - PDCC55. I love these colours together and I waited to play this week for too long ;)

Photobucket Photobucket

I'm also playing with WMC31 - Dust Off That Patterned Paper. Now seriously... no patterned paper in my craft room needs to be dusted off... You know I LUV me some... or loads!

Photobucket

Thank you for looking, and have a pleasant day/night xxx
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and great use of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Iwona! Send me one of these one day. LOL! :)

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card! Love your coloring and how you pulled all of the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iwona this is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful holiday card. Wondeful use of this weeks colors along with your mix of papers! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job, Chupa! Your colored image is marvelous and the whole color scheme matches perfectly. Absolutely gorgeous! No wonder you're dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so beautiful :) I love your colouring. Thanks for playing with us in the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Chupa!! I have been on vaca for awhile--and I've missed visiting your blog! This card is FAB! I love love love your use of PP and our colors:) GREAT JOB!! Love your little image too! Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa, this is so fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012