Thursday, 4 November 2010

Especially for you

Hello peeps, are you ready for another CASE Study challenge? I hope so, for we've got a fabulous Muse this month - Heather Pulvirenti! I was over the moon when Heather agreed to provide inspiration for us in November, not only she's extremely talented, but also a lovely, warm-hearted person. I chose this gorgeous card of her to be our inspiration this week:

Photobucket

Initially I wanted to use the same colours, 'cause I'm amazed at how well they look together, but in the end I chose to follow the layout. I did use a similar coloured cardstock, though.
I decided to add another christmas card to my stash, and finally inked up this lovely Pure Innocence girlie that I bought a few weeks ago. The colours of TSTR34 were perfect for my idea!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (River Rock); paper: Cosmo Cricket (Mitten Weather); stamp: My Favorite Things; inl: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; satin polka dot ribbon; chipboard snowflake: Maya Road; button; silver cord

We've got a wonderful sponsor this week, it's Paper Maniac with a $20 gift certificate to the store! WooT!
I would love it if you also checked out, what the rest of my ultra fabulous CASE Study Design Team prepared this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cindy Lee (it's Cindy's last week with us, so please leave her some love!)
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams

...and I hope you'll play with us! Hop over to the CASE Study blog to read all about it, and get inspired :)
Thanks for coming, have a fabulous day (or a good night)!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute, clean and simple card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just beautiful! Love your colors and your coloring is over the top fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW .. this is absolutely adorable! I have a soft spot for those sweet little PI girlies! I think this is one of my favorites of your designs to date, Chupa! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is completely darling, Chupa! This is one of my favorite color combos, and the dotty ribbon you added is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa these are simply `Gorgeous` TFS:) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creations are very beautiful and always an inspiration. I have left an award for you to grab on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! I love MFT and you colored this PI girl beautifully too! I love how she matches the dp! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!
    p.s. I think I'm going to have to join in on your challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that sweet little girl Chupa! And you colored her so beautifully! I hope I can come close to mastering coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so darn cute!! you have certainly blitzed the challenge and the inspiration and not to mention adding another stamp to my 'to borrow' list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is adorable! Love those wonderful patterned papers and that cute snowflake. I'm in awe of your endless creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your Shabby Tea Room Top 3!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012