Sunday, 28 November 2010

Gift card holder

Hello lovelies, I hope you're having a nice weekend!
Here's my share for you today, something that I tried for the first time, and thoroughly enjoy making - a gift card holder. I found this nice & informative tutorial here, and wanted to give it a try, especially that it's the theme of the current challenge at Caardvarks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Soft Suede), cream; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: There She Goes (Just For You); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Color (Pinecone), ColorBox (Brick); Copic marker; Glossy Accents (on the gingerbread man); sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon

I followed the JAI45 sketch, and the color inspiration from JayGee's Nook Challenge #2:

Photobucket Photobucket

I hope you like it :) Have a lovely rest of the weekend, take care and thank you for stopping by! xxx
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Chupa this is lovely! I need to make a couple of gift card holders so I will definitely be trying this. Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute! Love your choice of colours, paper and ribbon, Chupa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just gotta try one of these! Yours looks fabby and I'm totally diggin' the gingham with that gingerbread man :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Chupa! Love that little gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a truly BEAUTIFUL card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable. So festive and great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible!! Your creations always blow me away though. Thanks for playing at JAI! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this!! I love ginger's, but sometimes they are "overdone". This makes me sigh! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, congratulations on being a top pick at JAI

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome is this card and matching envelope?! The paper is so pretty and I love how you decorated the inside too! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012