Sunday, 7 November 2010

Sunday's catch up

Hi there friends, how are you going? After a busy weekend, I must say that I'm glad to be back into the swing of things. At least I'm attempting to, with semi-success... There's a lot of stamping that needs to be done this week, and I've been planning to catch up with this & that tonight - and so I made these two:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up!; paper: DCWV; stamps: Spesch Designs, Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; wrinkled ribbon available here; Liquid Pearls (Pastel Raspberry)

The sketch for the card above is SSSC92:

Photobucket

I also made it for C4C62, which is to make a square card (you probably noticed how much I love square cards, so it wasn't much of a challenge), and OCC's An Attitude Of Gratitude. What am I most grateful for? This little, utterly adorable and precious Pixie of mine...

Photobucket

I wanted to make something sweet & girly, just like her :)

Next card is a CASE of Tobi's (jazzytobi) delightful card, who's this week's Featured Stamper (FS196). This is one of my personal favourites, and I'm glad to have an opportunity to CASE it!

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: October Afternoon; stamp: Hero Arts; rub-on (flower): Porta Craft; ink: Versa Color (Sky Blue); letter stickers: American Crafts; grosgrain ribbon: Sullivans

The card also suits WMC30 - Birthday Bash :)
Thanks for looking, I'll see you tomorrow!! xxx
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, she's getting sooo big!! What a fabulous picture, Chupa. Give her a big snuggle for me. Great cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both! Thanks for playing along at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and she's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute!! I love both your cards, but the first one is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards! The Wish card is lovely with the colors and simple yet effective design!Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! That's one seriously CUTE girlie :D
    Oh and your cards are fabby too of course *wink* That last one seriously makes me smile!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous cards! I, especially, love the CAS design of your "wish" card! And those clouds are so fun! Thanks for playing along with us in the Wee Memories' Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty, thanks for playing along at OCC.
    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012