Wednesday, 3 November 2010

In Autumn colours

Hello! I hope you'll forgive me for another quick post, it's 2AM and I'm finished with my evening *cough* craft session... I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to share these, so here goes...

Firstly I've got a card for SSSC91. I used the lovely Autumn Mosaic stamp set from There She Goes. I love colouring these apples!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: There She Goes; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); Copic markers; scallop scissors; brads: Kaisercraft; lace trim

Photobucket

..and here's one for Kazan's sketch 65, with the colours of cQc#57:

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Lily Bee Designs, Basic Grey; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); banner: Sassafras; letter stickers: American Crafts; grosgrain ribbon; burlap; buttons; string: Papertrey Ink

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks for looking, and good night! xxx
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Chupa - this is so well put together - JUST GORGEOUS! You have such an amazing talent, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards, Chupa. Love the love banner on the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I can't spell sometimes! Your cards are lovely, Chupa. Thanks for playing the ColourQ Challenge again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012