Saturday, 6 November 2010

A kind Sweet Stop

Good evening! I'm absolutely pooped (a long but very nice day...), and although I really wanted to have some craft time tonight, all I'm able to do is to share my Sweet Stop sketch card with you :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Purely Pomegranate), Bazzill; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Stampin' Up! (Definitely Decorative: Regal Rose); ink: ColorBox (Dark Peony, Maroon); alphabet srickers: Carolee's Creations; sewing machine; silk ribbon available here; border punch: EK Success; half pearls available here

Here's the sketch:

Photobucket

I hope you'll take time this week to play with us! Thank you for looking, and good night!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful and I might just have to play along with your sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iwona,

    Gorgeous colors on this card! And such a beautiful big flower, I love it! As well as all your other cards from this week, didn't have much time to blog.. but I missed so much! You've been busy, girl, so nice cards!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooo gorgeous....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely! Great ribbon work....love that shade of green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card and the one featured on CREATE! I LOVE this shabby style! I wonder how you would like Layers of Color Art Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012