Thursday, 18 November 2010

Merrily paper-piecing...

How's your Christmas card production going? I'm having a great time with mine, I reckon I'd have enough already to cater for sending to my family, but I hope to have some sold too (I'm holding a booth at the local craft market this Saturday).
I've got two more for you - I especially like this Pure Innocence card...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, recycled kraft; paper: Basic Grey (Jovial); stamps: My Favorite Things; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; border punch: Fiskars; May Arts lace available here; paper piercer; chipboard snowflake: Maya Road; glitter: Reeves; button; twine: Papertrey Ink; scallop scissors

This one is made for Mercy's 100th sketch (MTSC100) - WOOHOO!!!, with the colours of PDCC56. Also goes to CCEE1046, which is to use buttons. Mmmm.... buttons! :)

Photobucket Photobucket

...and here's another one:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV, Stampin' Up! (Baja Breeze); paper: Cosmo Cricket (Mitten Weather); stamps: Technique Tuesday; ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); border punch: Fiskars; lace trim; brads; letter stickers: American Crafts; glitter: Reeves; twine: Papertrey Ink

The sketch comes from SC307, and I replaced the third panel with a banner. The colours are CC297 - Perfect Breeze Pizzazz.

Photobucket

I hope you likey... thank you for taking the time to visit my crafty nook, I'll see you tomorrow! xxx
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. wonderful cards...the heart on the little girl's pocket is a cute detail...the different textures on the joy card...lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, wonderful mixture of papers! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Your Pure Innocence girl is soooo sweet! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love the sweetness of the Pure Innocence one....colored so beautifully! I'm glad you could play in our CCEE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another couple of beauties for the chrissy card stash! love the paper piecing on the cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are both truly amazing. Fabulosity at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely cards...lovin' all the elements on them...very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image on your PDCC card. Sweet design and papers. Love the banner it is very fun! Thanks for joining us at the Pdcc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Iwona these are both so beautiful! I love the image and layered papers on your first card, and the 'joy' bunting is very cute on the second. Thanks for playing in the play date cafe, you are truly, truly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely beautiful, especially the first one. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC! We love having you play along regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! Very cute cards!!! I love the first one! But the second one... it's pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH, CHUPA!!!!!!!!!! Get out--these are super cute! I just love scrolling down your posts--so so so many cards that inspire me:) I love it! I love that first card--beautifully done! As always--I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!! We appreciate and love our players:}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012