Friday, 26 November 2010

New Penny Black

As I wrote earlier today, I've been planning to ink up some of my new PB stamps, and I'm happy to say that so I did :) It's true that it caused another late night though, but it was worth it!
Do you want to see the results??

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock; American Crafts; paper: American Crafts, Basic Grey; stamps: Penny Black, Technique Tuesday; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon); Copic markers; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; lace trim; grosgrain ribbon; edge distresser; buttons; string

I made this one on the basis of VLVNov2010 Week 4 sketch, also entering it into CCEE1047, which is to use lace.
Photobucket

Here's another one... I'm in love with these little penguins!

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Echo Park Paper (Wintertime); stamps: Penny Black; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sky Gray); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; burlap & wrinkled ribbon available here; button; string: Papertrey Ink; silver pearls (Metallics) available here; glitter: Stickles (Diamond); brown pen

The sketch is FTTC94, and the colours - PDCC57. The card also fits ssnotime167, which is to use black.

Photobucket Photobucket

Ok, got to go & get some sleep now :) Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day! xxx
Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. Love them! The images are so cute and I love the papers on the first one and the burlap ribbon on the second...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...loving the little penguins with their fabulous sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are WONDERFUL, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE the penguin card! They are beyond adorable! Lovely touch with the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so adorable, but my fav is your little penguins! Your detailing and background is always amazing - it's those details that set your cards off so wonderfully. P.S. Your little girl is sooooooo darling - I love all the pictures you upload of her. She makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The penguin card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigosh, these are just adorable! Fabulous cards, Chupa!!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Black Friday" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are AMAZING!!! You really are so talented Iwona!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the penquins and the cuddly snowman!!! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iwona...I LOVE those penguins! I really like how you made those colors work and it's always wonderful to have you play with us in The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are they!! I love your take on the Cindy's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The images on these are marvelous! You truly have a GIFT! I especially love how you used the tag on the first one :) I will give that a try soon!

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just darling, Chupa! I love the penguins and that little girl is just darling!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love, love, love those penguins! How cute they are building a snow penguin! Love how you've combined this week's play date cafe colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful job on sketch, these are soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet adorable cards...love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards, especially the second with with all the gorgeous texture and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LoVe, LovE , LOve your cards! Especially the Penguins - the layering & the glitter snow look just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am so glad you inked up these ones too, they are both stunners! the little bit of sparkle around the penguins looks brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving your cute penguin card :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness Chupa! Those penguins are adorable!!!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love it! Those penguins are adorable and I've been addicted to that burlap the past week too! Just adore it! Wonderful design, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH, Chupa! These cards are so cute--full of details! I looooooove that card for the PDCC--perfect use of our colors! And even with glitter:) FUN! Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  24. Przepiekne!!!!!Pingwinki gora!!Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous creations, but especially your first one. It's adorable!! Sorry, I'm a bit late in getting around to comment on everyone's blogs, but thanks for playing along with us this week at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations girlie! You are this week's 'Cup of the Week' at The Play Date Cafe! We have a badge waiting for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gratuluje ,,,przesliczna karteczka ,,,brawooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both of these are as darling as can be. I so love those adorable penguins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012