Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Rustic Holidays

Looking for the TSG Penguin Pals Blog Hop? Please click HERE or scroll down. Thank you!

Hello again! I just put Chuplet to bed, and wanted to share a card, that I made when she was napping. Not my usual bold style & I'm not quite sure what to think of it... I guess it's cute, but my colour-loving self wants me to keep adding to it. I'm glad I resisted when there was still time :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Rustic White); paper: Cosmo Cricket (Mitten Weather); stamps: Sullivans, There She Goes (Just For You); ink: Versa Color (Sand Beige, White, Hyacinth; Umber), Versafine (Onyx Black), ColorBox (Brick); decorative brad, wrinkled & twill ribbon available here; paper Holly leaves available here; pearls: Kaisercraft

The gingerbread man and the sentiment are a part of a stamp set called "Just For You", from There She Goes November release, that will be available for purchase in the TSG Web Store this Saturday.

My inspiration comes from Color Cue {10} and WMSC24 (sketch):

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks for coming! {mwah}
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. SO cute! I can't wait to get my hands on these adorable little guys!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors on this Chupa! love the colorful gingerbread men and lovely stamping behind it! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! love hte stamp you used and those little gingerbread man are to cute.
    thanks for joining us at WMSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love those little gingerbread men and the pearls on the ribbon! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! love those little gingerbread people! love that you used those colors for a holiday card, too! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful combination of elements and color! Great take, Chupa! Just love those little, gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  7. {*Gasp!} TOTAL cuteness and fabby use of color on this charming piece of paper craft, m'dear! Thanks, AS ALWAYS, for sharing your divine talent with W9 and Dawn's Color Cue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012