Thursday, 4 November 2010

Sketches, sketches...

Good evening, friends! I'm having another late night, doing a never-ending catch up ;)
I played with a couple of sketch & colour challenges, and I'd like to share my cards with you. Ready?

The first one has oh-so-yummy colours. It looks like a chocolate biscuit itself... doesn't it? :)
I did something with it that I'm normally avoiding, but lack of time made me combine two sketches. By coincidence, MTSC98 and SC305 look almost like mirror images. I merged various elements from both:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: October Afternoon, DCWV; stamps: There She Goes (Ice Cream), Lil' Inker Designs; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); Copic markers; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; brown marker; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots); button; string: Papertrey Ink

Photobucket Photobucket

The colours are taken from CC295: Peach Espresso Craze.

Next is a punny SFYTT card :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up!; paper: Crate Paper; stamp: Imaginisce; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa Color (Umber); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; border punch: Fiskars; letter stickers: Fynmark; buttons; string; satin ribbon

This time the colours come from CTD117:

Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, here's this shabby Christmas goodness, amde for the first November Verve sketch (VLVNov2010). The ornament is not a die cut - I drew & cut out the shape myself, then stamped & distressed it.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (New Leaf); paper: Basic Grey (Jovial); stamps: Stampin' Up! (Baroque Motifs), Rubber Stampede (crackle background), Annabelle Stamps; ink: Versa Magic (Spanish Olive), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); edge distresser; chipboard snowflake: Maya Road; glitter: Reeves; wrinkled ribbon & baker's twine available here; button; sprinkles: Annabelle Stamps

Photobucket

I hope you like these! Thanks for looking, and good night :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! Wonderful job with all the sketches! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how many cards you churn out, and the quality of each and every card is superb!! Very inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!!!
    I always wonder how do you find so much time to create these fabulous work of art...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOOOOOWWWW!!!!! I was just stopping by to comment on the CTD card and I spy with my little eye a card made using Sentiment Flags!!! Yahoooo!! I'm glad you like it!! It works beautifully on this project! Can I post your project on my blog as a fan photo?? Absolutely FABBY job on all these works! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby cards, girlie! I 'adore' the sentiment on your first one - I need to remember that one for myself LOL!
    Oooh it's like I'm in the Emerald City with that gorgeous green card too! You just know I ♥ that colour!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous cards and such a wide range of style - awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've sure been busy! I love all 3 of these! But that little raccoon is sooooo cute! So glad you played along with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous cards, Chupa! That little raccoon is SO cute in the Throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012