Thursday, 25 November 2010

Stampin' away

Oh how I love happy mail :) I received some adorable Penny Black stamps today, some of which I won in the Caardvarks challenge, and some purchased. My mojo has been challenged lately, but after seeing these I think it revived... And so, I've got two cards for you, but only one uses PB stamps - I'm planning to play with my babies some more later today :)
The other one is using my all-time favourite stamps from There She Goes. Have I told you lately how I LOVE being a Trendsetter?? :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Rustic White), textured paper; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: Grace Taylor (music sheet), Penny Black (gingerbread man, sentiment); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone), Versa Color (Umber), Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic marker (E43); white paint; glitter: Reeves; May Arts ruffled ribbon; gingham ribbon; sewing machine; border punch: EK Success; button; string: Papertrey Ink

I stamped the gingerbread man on the textured cardstock, so that it gives more of a real look. I painted the 'icing' with white acrylic paint & applied glitter over it. I also did some shading with a Copic marker. Isn't he adorable?? :)

The sketch is Laura's 66 from 2S4Y (turned on the side), and the colours are taken from Embellish Holidays Color Challenge.

Photobucket Photobucket

The card also fits the Tuesday Trigger: It's Snowing Gingerbread!

Photobucket

...and here's the TSG card. The stamp set is called Poppies, but I also stamped the little flower ornaments on the sides of the sentiment, from You're A Hoot! set.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, recycled kraft; stamps: There She Goes (Poppies, You're A Hoot!); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Bark); Copic markers; QuicKutz embossing folder ( Diamonds & Dots); lace trim; sewing machine; edge distresser; brads

The sketch is Mercy's MTSC101, and the colours CC298 - Chocolate Cherry Crumb Cake (mmmmm....!)

Photobucket

I hope you like them :) Thank you for coming, I hope you'll have a fabulous crafty time today! xxx
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. WOW these are gorgeous!!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hope to see you there!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I like the textured cardstock for the gingerbread . Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this! You are great with red and craft! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stinkin ADORABLE that gingerbread man cookie!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gingerbread card! You've been a busy bee!!! Great cards Chupa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your giant gingerbread man with his snowy feet and the pretty ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute. He might be my favorite gingerbread man ever. I love his glittery icing. Thanks so much for playing with Embellish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww super cute work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is *darling*! I love the glittery icing and the cutie bow on this little fellow! This fits all of the challenges you've played so well! Huge congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are gorgeous. I love the rich colors on the second card but adore the ruffled ribbon on your gingerbread man card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That poppies card is STUNNING!! And the Gingerbread Man is so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super fun card! Love the pink and big scallops with the gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love the gingerbread man and the texture you created with the poppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Chupa! What a "sweet" approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute gingerbread man!!!! Fabulous cards, Chupa!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012