Saturday, 27 November 2010

Sweet Stop...

Hello, lovelies! I'm popping in to share with you the new Sweet Stop sketch and my card. This is another one from the Penny Black series that is surely to continue... I just can't put these stamps away :) Perhaps I'm not being too humble here, but I'm pretty sure you'll like it as much as I do... :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Cajun Craze), DCWV; paper: My Mind's Eye, Lily Bee Design; stamps: Penny Black, Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sky Blue, Celadon); Copic markers; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; ; black pen; Prima flowers; button; string: Papertrey Ink; Liquid Pearls (Pewter)

The banner is NOT a stamp, I drew it to suit my idea. I like banners like these very much, but haven't yet come across a relevant stamp. Does any of you know if someone offers anything similar?

Here's this week's sketch (SSS84):

Photobucket

I used the colours of CD86 - Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Cajun Craze & Pumpkin Pie. They look better together that I thought at first! :)
Also entering the card into F4A40 - Just Desserts.
Right-o! I'm going to leave you to it & enjoy the weekend, and I hope you'll do just the same :) Thank you for coming!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It's not exactly the same, but TSG has one..hehe!!

    https://www.thereshegoesclearstamps.com/store/stamp-sets/make-a-wish.html

    Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully cute card - your colouring is beatiful. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Great colouring and I love your flower. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous use of this week's colours, Chupa :) Love the image and how you coloured it. The flower with twine is darling. Thanks for playing along again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012