Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Tail waggin' greetings

Looking for the Sweet n' Sassy Blog Hop? Please click HERE or scroll down two posts. Thank you!

Yeah, I'm on fire, baby! Since weekend I've been very busy, and it's not going to ease up on me in the next week or so. Do you remember that on the 15th the next Fan Club/Dirty Dozen gallery opens? Yippee!! I can't wait, this month we're having a totally FUN theme for you :)
Anyhoo! As you probably know, I'm not here only to share the news, but there's surely another card coming. How would I make you come and leave with nothing, right?? *wink*

I'm continuing to play with the TSG stamp sets that I received the other day, and there's not much more to go before I ink all of them up. LOL
This time I decided on Snowy Days. I'm so IN LOVE with this adorable puppy!!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: Basic Grey (Eskimo Kisses); stamp: There She Goes (Snowy Days); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; twill ribbon; sewing machine; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Distressed Stripes)

I took the sketch from VLVNov2010 Week 2:

Photobucket

The card also qualifies for F4A37 - Tail Waggin' Greetings, The Paper Players' Challenge #23 (Snowmen); and CCEE1044, which is to create a winter scene.
(oh the side note - can someone PLEASE make me stop finding new challenge blogs!?!)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE this card Iwona. It really is gorgeous, makes me feel all Christmasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the way copic markers look but unfortunately, I haven't been able to buy them yet. Maybe I'll ask Santa for them this year! ha ha!

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sketch has me totally baffled with those ovals on the sides. You've done a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chupa! I am so happy you found us! This card is absolutely delightful and the layout is really different and got me thinking outside of my own card style! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and using Copics, the colors are great. I'm hooked on those Copics now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so glad you found us! Fabulous card and fantastic use of a very challenging sketch! Thanks for joining us as the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card with that adorable image. I love how you used the sketch too. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! I love this image! The stitching and the twill are perfect touches. Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012