Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Take flight

Hello again, lovelies! I know I've just posted recently, but I thought that I'd quickly share another card, that I made this afternoon (my sacred craft time when Zuzia is napping *wink*)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin' Up! (Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight); stamps: Tim Holtz; ink: Grant (Black - yes, it's grey-ish IRL); rub-on: Porta Crafts; butterfly punch: Martha Sterart, Cristina Re (Fiskars); Liquid Pearls (Pewter); pearls: Kaisercraft; pleated ribbon available here; letter stickers: Fynmark

I made this one with JAI42 sketch, and the colours of PPA67. I'm also entering it into Scrapbook Boutique's current challenge, which is to use at least two flutterbies :)

Photobucket Photobucket

I'll see you around! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Iwona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Chupa! I love the yellow butterflies and the pleated ribbon. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your imagination does take flight - a beautiful creation! So glad you play at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Chupa! I love how you used the pleated ribbon on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful card - the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card chupa, as always love your work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Great use of the challenge colors. Those butterflies are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at PPA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012