Sunday, 28 November 2010

Two cards, and some ramble

Duh! I know that I'm making appearance sooner than you (and I) expected, I didn't actually mean to get crafty again tonight, but it... just happened *wink*
Please be honest with me - do any of you feel consider it tiring or overwhelming, that I post so much? I've been wondering about it lately, especially that I lost a few followers in the last weeks - perhaps they just couldn't take it any more... lol
I really don't know... just a thought.
I don't hide it that I'm a bit, let's say, addicted :P I love what I'm doing and I love sharing it with you, but most of all, I hope that this blog gives you inspiration. Let me know if you think that I'm going overboard, and I'll do my best to restrain myself... I wouldn't want to lose any of my much cherished followers in result of anything this silly :)

But! On to the new stuff... first up is this MFT card. I thought that these holly leaves would look great as a tree canopy, but then I added some buttons on top of them (which I thought would balance the design), and now it totally looks like a supersized Holly branch, doesn't it?? Not exactly what I had in mind, but hey, it looks cute... ;)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: pre-scored card (Envelope Solutions), Stampin' Up! (Old Olive, So Saffron); paper: Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon, digital; stamps: My Favorite Things, Papertrey Ink; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Green Tea), Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo); Copic markers; border punch: Fiskars; string available here; paper holly leaves available here; buttons; Cuttlebug embossing folder

The challenges for it are SC308 (sketch), CTD120 (colours) & MFT Wednesday Stamp Club (theme).

Photobucket Photobucket

Here's also a CAS card with a similar colour palette:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white card, Stampin' Up! (Rich Razzleberry); stamps: There She Goes (Dance, Dream A New Dream); ink: ColorBox (Dark Peony), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; wrinkled ribbon available here; gems; QuicKutz embossing folder (Polka Dots)

This one's made for FS199, and I CASE'd this beautiful card by Kris. I'm glad that her colour choice corresponded perfectly with the colours of Inkspirations Colour Challenge #50 - I only replaced Pear Pizzazz with Olive (note to myself - I really must get more shades of green ink!)

Photobucket

Ta-dah! That's all for tonight. I will now make friends with bed, if you don't mind :) Have a wonderful crafty time, hugs!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I don't think you should worry about it at all! You post what you love so why should it bother others to see even MORE great projects!

    Love both cards, Iwona. reat colour and paper choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog personally and enjoy seeing your projects! I think your card with the Pure Innocence stamp is adorable! I did not think holly branch until you said it! Thank you for sharing! I would not take it personally if someone leaves following your blog... They just might not have beenlooking for inspiration anymore or maybe they are not crafty! Be yourself! Show what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, I'm not a frequent commenter, but I love your posts and am amazed by how much you get done. Don't worrier about the followers...it goes up and down and in the end always goes up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chupa,
    I love your blog just discovered your personal space through SCS. I think it's great when peeps update their blog frequently and share their creativity on daily base. It makes me come back soon:-D Perhaps the people stopped following because they stopped blogging, or they searched for something else there could be so many reasons... Don't take it personally, your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You stamp and create away my friend. Love how you can make so many diverse styles of cards versus us who are in a "rut" LOL! So fun to see your take on all the challenges you do too :) Thanks for joining the Inkspirations color challenge again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous cards Chupa & those razzleberry flowers are so striking! Keep on posting - it's wonderful that you able to share your lovely work on such a regular basis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fabulous cards as always - those flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Chupa:) I JUST LOOOOOOOVE (and I'm singing that as I type) visiting your bog! You always have such amazing creations to share!! Please don't stop what you are doing--share what you have and post as many times as you want! I love it! Sometimes followers leave--but they are missing out! I know that I had a couple leave and some complain (that my post were too long with what I had to say....eh.). I think that you are doing everything RIGHT and I LOVE visiting:) Just thought I would let you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure awesomeness as always!!

    I know it's hard sometimes seeing subscriber numbers fluctuate, but please don't take it to heart... People are just crazy sometimes. You crank out gorgeous cards time and time again... It's amazing! Keep doing what you do, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i agree wit the others, post when and what you want, it is swings and round abouts, you win some and you lose some, as long as you are happy that is all that counts!!
    both cards are fabulous (as always!), your super sized holly branch makes for a festive card-lol!! love the beautiful flowers with the touch of blue in the centre!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the layers and textures on the pretty flower card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, especially the green.
    Don't get discouraged about your followers. Your cards are gorgeous. You are one of the blog sites that I first started to follow and still do. I don't have any of the stamps you use (someday I will) but I use what I have and get inspired by your cards, designs and colors. I can see what is happening. There are so many sites and I think we can only sit and look at so many blogs at one time. Plus, with holidays approaching, we need to get other things done. I myself, was on vacation for a whole week with no internet access. I came home on Sunday to 1600 blog posts to read. Ugh ! I still have 467 to go..... Keep posting and sharing, I love your site. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are always inspiring and to be honest I am always a little "green eyed" by those that can post often. I wish I knew your secret, I would love to post more, but seem to never find the time.
    Both of these cards are just amazing, I love the image on the first card and love all the white on the second. The flowers are just beautiful on that one too. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspiration challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012