Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Two

Good evening and happy mid-week to you :)
As I'm writing this, the first day of December is slowly creeping in, and I'm SO not ready! I've been thinking that Christmas will be extra special this year, since it's the first time that my little munchkin will be able to thoroughly enjoy it. Yet I can't get rid of this thought, that having Holidays in the middle of the hot Australian summer is just not right... I just can't get used to it! Goodness knows I'd give a lot to have snowfall...
Anyhoo, here's my installment for you, I hope you'll like it!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (River Rock), Canson; stamps: Hero Arts (sentiment), Kaisercraft (tree), Grace Taylor (script), Annabelle Stamps (Backgrounds By Design 1 - polka dots); ink: Versa Color (Khaki), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive); Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo); die-cut flower: EZCut; metallic brad

It surprisingly meets the requirements of quite a few current challenges: All Occasion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, CC299 Red Old Rock; CAS95 - Flower Accents, C4C65 - use script paper/ef, and WMSC25 - sketch:
Photobucket
The other card humbly serves only one challenge - a current SFYTT sketch :)
Can you see that I utilized the same die-cut flower, but in the larger size? I thought that it would make a nice poinsettia.
This is the first time that I used my own Nestabilities. That's right, Chupa finally broke out her pocket money and got some... hooray!!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Grant; paper: Echo Park Paper (Wintertime); stamps: Penny Black, Annabelle Stamps (Holly Branch - a part of a sentiment only); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Celadon); Copic markers; die-cut flower: EZCut; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; letter stickers: American Crafts; glitter: Ice Stickles; paper holly leaves: Annabelle Stamps; chipboard snowflake: Maya Road

Here's the sketch:
Photobucket
I guess it's time for me to go get some night's sleep, so I'll leave you to it. Thanks for coming! xxx
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Śliczne są... Mimo prostoty- zachwycają! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two darling cards, Chupa :) Love the top one and the little angle is beyond adorable. Yeah for the nesties, but beware, they are very addicting LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the splashes of red on the tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want snow, girlie?! Well I've got it by the bucket load here!!! It's not stopped all day LOL!
    Super sweet cards! Your first one hit's my soft spot with all the green and polka dots :)
    I'm so not ready for December either but I have a feeling it's gonna come anyways....eek!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards. Yes, December is coming too quickly for me also. Still don't have a single card made, but that will have to wait until I am done decorating my home for Christmas. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two sweet designs Chupa! love the layers on your WMS sketch card - thanks for playing again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love these Chupa! The first card is super with all the layers and texture and still it's feels CAS. The angel is so cute. The combination of papers and elements make for a super sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More great creations from you!! Love both cards, Chupa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, sweet cards Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two really lovely cards - such clean and simple designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards, Iwona! Love the sweet angel on your SFYTT, and the letter stickers! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Chupa! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012