Friday, 19 November 2010

You are a blessing

YAY, happy TGIF peeps!
Before I start organizing my card stash for tomorrow's craft market, I'd like to share with you a little card that I created during Chuplet's blissful nap earlier today...
Funny thing... I often would combine papers & stamps from a variety of companies, but I must have broken my record here, by using patterned paper from four different brands :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, Papertrey Ink (Rustic White); paper: American Crafts, Echo Park Paper, Stampin' Up!, Basic Grey; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); butterfly: Jenni Bowlin; paper piercer; twill ribbon available here; QuicKutz embossing folder (Retro Diamonds); buttons

I combined the VLVNov2010 Week 3 sketch, and the colours of Curtain Call 56:

Photobucket Photobucket

My card also goes to PPA69, which is to use fabric. I've got twill ribbon... yes I know, very original! :)
Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. woohoo, this is gorgeous Missy! I love the butterfly, the music is a fabbo addition!! good luck at the boot sale tomorrow, hope lots of your goodies find a good home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four different companies - wowzers! I have trouble getting just one piece of DP on a card LOL! Gorgeous use of the Curtain call colours and the Verve sketch! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterfly with bling. The ribbon is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The challenges work very well together. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your patterns and colors together! This came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your butterfly and the use of the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!!! Love the combination of patterns and colors. Great way to combine all the challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy colors! And super layout! Then, Chupa's touch....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mix of pattern paper! Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012