Friday, 10 December 2010

Another layout!

Yes, I made another one :) I couldn't let go of a thought, that I really should be doing layouts, that in the end I like. Especially, after a couple of hours of fiddling around with papers, photos and embellies, I should expect something more of myself than just so-so. This morning I challenged myself to making a decent LO, and I came up with this...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: October Afternoon, Grant, digital; stamps: There She Goes (In Stitches); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa Color (Umber); label: Collections; wooden stars; Cream Pearls, Cherry Sprinkles; sentiment stickers (I don't remember the brand); paper doily; lace trim

I played again with the colours of the recent Embellish challenge...
Photobucket

This time I focused on cream, and my colour of choice is red. I love how this card almost has a warm glow to it, it feels like a piece of gingerbread :) Again, the photo doesn't quite do it justice, but it's better than the photo of my layout from yesterday...
So what do you think?
Thank you for looking, and I'll see you tomorrow, xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Such a stunning layout, and I love your colours and embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This layouts is so great as well! SO glad you're into them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious picture :) Liked the one you did the other day too. Well done on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious is right!! So so cute and beautiful too!!
    Hope you all are doing wonderfully!!
    HUGs Sweet Friend- LORi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout, Chupa. Little Chuplet looks like The Thinker by Rodin in this one! So cute! It's amazing seeing her growing up even though were an ocean apart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Słodka Zuzanka. Zdjęcie w tej oprawie zyskuje na wartości (jeżeli w ogóle musi?). Pięknie to zrobiłaś córka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this LO, the stars look like cookies 80)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012