Thursday, 16 December 2010

CASE Study Challenge #19

Happy Friday Eve to you, friends! Today I'm combining a new CASE Study challenge, with a little early-bird sneaky peek into the brand new stamp set in the ever growing Annabelle Stamps collection - Backgrounds By Design 2!
We're hosting a Blog Hop tomorrow, where the Design Team shows you some clever and fabulous ways to use the stamps, and you've got the chance to win the mentioned set. Read all about it tomorrow here on the ABS blog.

This week's inspiration card from our December Muse, Nina Brackett, is flaming hot!! I'm drawn to this graphically rich design... aren't you???

Photobucket

Of course I couldn't pass on including a butterfly and elegant patterns on my inspired card... but I also love this beautiful layout, and I wanted something corresponding to the fine look of stenciled background. I chose white embossing, and filled the image with subtle colour using my Copics.
The borders on my card are stamped with the Annabelle Stamps Backgrounds By Design 2 set, the rose & sentiment are a part of a Ballerina Rose set.


Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Rustic White, Aqua Mist); stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Backgrounds By Design 2, Ballerina Rose); ink: Versa Color (Cinnamon), Versa Magic (Sahara Sand), Papertrey ink (Tea Dye Duo), VersaMark; white embossing powder; Copic Markers; Artisan Elements by Pink Paislee; butterfly: Jenni Bowlin; sewing machine;baker's twine; decorative buttons; Nestabilities Ovals

I took the colours from the current Tuesday Trigger: Sweet Christmas. Ohhh, this must be the loveliest cupcake stand ever done!!!

Photobucket

I'd love you to check out what the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams (taking a few weeks off)
Nina Brackett - December Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fab inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
That's all from me for now, thank you so SO much for paying me a visit, and all your fabulous comments :) You're all such sweethearts!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. i love, love, love this card, iwona!!
    so beautiful.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful Chupa! I love the girly girly feel!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunningly beautiful Missy! the background is super sweet with the touch of colour in the leaves. the music on the butterfly is genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Chupa! Wonderful color scheme, right on with the inspiration pic and super details! Thank you so much for my great Christmas card, how delightfully unexpected! My kids were like "Ohhh, this is from AUSTRALIA!" I so appreciate the kind thought, the beautiful card and the small fortune it took to mail it! Thank you so much my lovely, and I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just delightful! I love your color choices, and all the elements are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love how you combined the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012