Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Cute vs. vintage

I'm jumping in with another post today! I'm so happy with these two, I hope you'll like them too :)
I couldn't pass on this *adorable* digi from my dear stamping friend and extraordinary artist Torico, and finally gave it a go on this baby card...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (New Leaf, Melon Berry), DCWV, white; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Eskimo Kisses); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages), Mushroom digital stamp by Torico; ink: Versa Magic (Sahara Sand); Copic markers; sewing machine; lace: Kaisercraft; buttons; string: Papertrey Ink; border punch: Fiskars

I picked the MTSC104 sketch to play with, but I forgot to punch out the border at the bottom - so instead I have one under the image.

Photobucket

I've also got this vintage card, based on VLVDec2010 Week2 sketch:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Basic Grey (Cappella); ephemera sheet: Collections; stamp: Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages); ink: Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); lace: Kaisercraft; Artisan Elements by Pink Paislee; pearls: Rasberry; metallic brads

Here's the sketch:
Photobucket

I'm also playing with A Passion For Papertrey's Perfectly Pretty Pearls :)
Thank you for looking, I've got to run now, but I hope you'll join me tomorrow for Day 2 of Annabelle Stamps December Previews, and a new CASE Study challenge! See ya'!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'm sooooooo glad that my digi was used on such a cute card!! Thank you so much, Iwona. And I really was struck by the second card. It's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning - both of them!! I love the vintagey feel you've achieved - I need lessons, my vintage is never very successful!!

    Thanks for joining in (as always) with us at APFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh, two so different cards, but both so pretty!! That cute image is wonderful and I love the ornament on the vintage card, is it paper? Very nice!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your top card with the mushroom ~ adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love the combo of patterned papers and the pretty pearls. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlie I love your style! How on earth can you be so brave to combine so many patterns on that second card?! Seriously fabby!
    Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012