Friday, 24 December 2010

Dollar Find Friday - 2011 calendar

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Tis' the time for me to pack the presents, dress up the table and sing some carols, but before I do, I'd like to share with you my Dollar Find Friday project, that I prepared for There She Goes today.
I came out with an idea of a calendar for the new year, something that comes quite handy in my family & in our house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My hubby designed the template, that I printed out and simply stamped each page with a different TSG stamp. There are many calendar templates around at this time of year, but if you fancy this one, I'm happy to share it! Just email me if you're interested (the link is in the sidebar), and I'll send you a .pdf file ready to print out.

I watercoloured the images, here's what stamp sets I used for each of these:

Photobucket

January: Snowy Days
February: Puppy Love
April: Spread Your Wings

Photobucket

May: Dream A New Dream
June: By The Sea
July, August: Autumn Mosaic

Photobucket

September: Bountiful Blessings
October: You're A Hoot!
November: Gobble!
December: Snowy Days

Thank you for coming! Have a Happy Christmas everyone!!! {HUGS}

Photobucket

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012