Monday, 27 December 2010

Happy Birthday Jodi!!

Yippee, I'm very happy to partake in this wonderful Blog Hop, organized to celebrate the birthday of Jodi Collins, a fellow Trendsetter and an enormously gifted crafter!
If you came here from Natalie's blog, then you're on the right track. If you get lost along the way, refer to Karen's blog for the full list of participants.

Here's my card for you, Jodi! Have a happy, happy birthday my friend!!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, white; stamps: There She Goes (The Journey, Poppies); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (White, Bark, Pinecone); paper piercer; ribbon: Sullivans; Nestabilities Ovals; string: Papertrey Ink; decorative button

I'm linking my card into FS203 - I CASE'd this card by LeisaJane.
Next in the line is the fabulous Torico... happy hopping!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This is stunning!!! I love how the cut out oval frames the beautiful branches of flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, so elegant! LOVE your bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this!? Love all the pink and your big beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! Beautiful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy CANNOLI! This is out of this world GORGEOUS Chupa! LOVE every bit of this gorgeous creation! Thank you SO much for the birthday wishes my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is SO elegant - the branches over the cut out oval look amazing!! And that bow? Oh MY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an extremely elegant card. I am sure Jodi will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! What a beautiful card and amazing job on cutting out the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card - so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!! I am sure Jodi will treasure it forever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012