Saturday, 4 December 2010

In reds

I've been planning on a huge catch-up this weekend, but there's a small one instead... I knew I'd have to be extremely lucky to find enough time to do all I want - I'm halfway through the weekend and I'm already fed up! I can't quite find my mojo tonight either, my cards are 'correct', but don't really excite me... I hope you will find them interesting anyway :)
(I don't know how it happened that all my cards are so full of red. It certainly wasn't my plan)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: pre-scored card; paper: Echo Park Peper (Merry Christmas); stamp: Penny Black; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; organza ribbon; button; string; burgundy marker; edge distresser

The colours are taken from PDCC58 (now as you can see, this time it WAS my intention to use red), and the sketch is MTSC102:

Photobucket Photobucket

Here's another one, for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Congratulations Challenge in the Moxie Fab World:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, Stampin' Up! (Poppy Parade); stamp: Inkadinkado; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), VersaMark; sewing machine; paper flowers; button; string

Lastly, here's this (sort of) clean & simple card, for FTL119:

Photobucket

I know that it doesn't look CAS enough (I'm having a huge problem with these...), but believe me, it took me so little time to make, that it surely deserves the title.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: cream, Stampin' Up! (Purely Pomegranate); paper: Echo Park Paper (Merry Christmas); stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Jewelled Tree); ink: Versa Magic (Spanish Olive), ColorBox (Dark Peony); suede ribbon: Stampin' Up!; buttons; sprinkles: Annabelle Stamps

Thank you for looking! xxx
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What an adorable image on the first card. The flower is so pretty on the second. I like your "ornaments" on the tree card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow! Pierwsza jest urocza, ale druga mimo prostoty też jest NIESAMOWITA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you have been busy! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! So glad you had fun with the CAS Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oj nie narzekaj, śliczne są :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I think it's a great clean and simple card. I love that Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are GORGEOUS Chupa! I LOVE them all (and now I totally want that Penny Black cutie!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Iwona,

    Well, sometimes you just feel like using a color and your day was red! Hi hi! I love them all, but the second one is my fave, wauw, that card is awesome! I love the simple layout, but the beautiful warm red paper, perfect stitching and the gorgeous background stamp! Very, very pretty!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful selection of cards, as ever Chupa. Your work is always so gorgeous, I just love your use of bright colours! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love that congratulations card! Great color and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are BEAUTIFUL! I loooooove that second one--beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love your take on our color stories! Great job!! LOVE visiting here:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Chupa! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Congratulations challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012