Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Itsy-bitsy candy winner!

Thank you so much to all of you who took the time to leave comments under my candy post! I enjoyed reading them thoroughly, and it let me get to know you better. You left me so much love, and once again I'm amazed and humbled by the fact that my work inspires you to create.
Now the time has come to draw the winner of my goodies, and I'm excited to announce that Random.org chose my dear and long-time follower Wendy ten Howe!!



Congratulations, Wendy!! I'm so happy for you :) Please write me at iwona_estera@wp.pl with your snail mail address.
Thanks again, I'll see you soon! xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Wendy.

    See Chupa, we all love your work and you really inspire us. Thanks for blogging and sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Iwona, I won all that!!! Oeh, you call it itsy bitsy, but it's a lot and I love it all that I see on the pics! The two step butterfly and the gorgeous grass look amazing, for example. When I see those stamps, ideas pop in my head, hi hi!! Thank you so much and I'll send you an email with my addy!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012