Thursday, 9 December 2010

A layout!

Hello again!
I was able to get a little crafty tonight, and I was happy to finally tackle the Embellish challenge:
Photobucket

Not only I'm in love with these colours, and the many possibilities that a choice of the third colour gives, but I've been wanting to make a LO for a long time.
There are a couple of slight difficulties, though - firstly, I'm a beginner in scrapbooking. Secondly - I lack for suitable products painfully. Lastly, I've got ridiculously hard time photographing scrapbooks *sigh*
So there... in the end you're left with the product that is far from what I had in mind when I was starting to work on it!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: October Afternoon, DCWV; chipboard letters: Bella!; letter stickers: Fynmark; butterfly punch: Cristina Re, Martha Stewart; buttons; string; burlap; Lemon Sprinkles; pom-pom trim; sand paper

I'm also entering it into WT299 - Letters.
So what do you think about it? Is it digestible? I must say that I'm not so sure about it any more. My silly self kept adding embellishments, while I should really stop at something simpler. Oh well, there's always another layout :)
Thanks for coming!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous LO!!! Cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! I love that swatch of burlap too! Thanks for joining an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome, Iwona! Perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudo! Szkoda, że jesteś tak daleko, bo byś już jej nie miała. Zresztą chciałabym mieć większość, ale nie przez zachłanność...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012