Saturday, 25 December 2010

Mercy's sketch with bonsai

Hello, I hope you're having a wondeful Christmas! Ours has been awesome, it's been such a joy to see Zuzia interacting with the rellies, especially with her cousins :)
Now we're looking forward to two weeks for ourselves, it's such a great feeling to know that hubby is not leaving for work tomorrow!
I'm actually popping in just very quickly, with a card that I just made for Mercy's MTSC105. I had to play before it finishes, especially that these fabulous challenges are coming to an end. Is it just me, or the best challenges around are disappearing lately?? I'm not a happy Chupa... some of my favourites are amongst them :/
Anyhoo, here's the card...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts; paper: Basic Grey (Kioshi); stamps: There She Goes (The Journey); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; black pen; ribbon: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist); button; cotton twine

The sketch:
Photobucket

Thank you so much for visiting!! {MWAH}
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Bardzo podoba mi się ten delikatny kolor, cudny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful! Lovely tree - I so love your cards! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this Bonsai is so cute! Love the colors of paper you used with it, matches perfectly!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012