Monday, 13 December 2010

Today's share, and some exciting news!

Hello, crafters!
Before I show you today's cards, let me share with you some lovely news!

It's GREAT to be a SplitcoastStampers Fan Club member!! Why, you're asking?
Well, the holidays mean special gifts, surprises and time spent with beloved family and friends - and here on Splitcoaststampers, "beloved family and friends" means you! This year, we've decided to have a special holiday challenge in December for our Fan Club Members to thank them for their support of all of the wonderful free resources of the site throughout the year.

So when the December Fan Club Gallery opens, you will want to be a member, because one lucky Fan Club member who participates in our special challenge will win an Etsy Treasury item of their choosing, up to a $100 value!
For 48 hours, every member of the Fan Club can compete in a challenge for a $100 Etsy shopping spree.

Sounds like fun?? Sure thing!!
For information about joining the Fan Club, click here.
If you're already a Fan Club member, then clean off your desk and check in here at one minute after midnight Central Time, December 15th.

I hope to see you there, and don't forget to check out the Fan Club Gallery itself - I can tell you already that it'll be brimming with crafty goodness!!
...................................

Now onto the cards... I'm turning the blog green (and red... and pink) today :)

Firstly is the card for FS201, with LisaADD as a Featured Stamper. I was inspired by the layout & colours of this great piece.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi), white; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Year Of Flowers: Morning Glories, Out On A Limb Sentiments); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; black felt-tip pen

Then there's yet aother Christmas card... someone please make me stop making these! :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Old Olive), white, American Crafts (red); paper: Cosmo Cricket (Mitten Weather); stamps: There She Goes (Season's Greetings); ink: Versa Magic (Aloe Vera); Versa Color (Rose Red); Copic markers; white gel pen; brads; wrinkled ribbon; button; twine: Papertrey Ink; border punch: EK Success

I chose to work with the SSSC96 sketch, and the colours of Curtain Call 60:

Photobucket Photobucket

Also, I'm playing with TPE90 - Winter Wonderland, and WMC35 - CASE Your Favorite. I remember a few weeks ago being highly impressed with this card by my dear stamping buddy Teneale. I passed on cutting my shapes out (I'd never make it this lovely!) , but I have the colours & wreath.

Thank you for checking these out! I've got to run now, but I'll see you soon, xxx
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. I heart the sentiment of the first.. such a beautiful one.
    your stamping on the second card is just gorgeous with the perfect bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful.. What great coloring on the first one and that bow is perfect on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the colours and ribbon :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards, with such vibrant colors, Chupa! Thanks for playing along in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have made some lovely cards, thanks for joining in with the Pink Elephant challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work, as always! Your coloring is beautiful on the first one, and I love the big bow on the second one! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous work as usual! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cards are always gorgeous Iwona! You can NEVER have enough Christmas cards! I am jealous I have not made ONE this year! Thanks so much for joining in at The Pink ELephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012