Monday, 27 December 2010

TSG87 - Recycle It!

Its two days after Christmas, and your house is a mess from all of the holiday celebrations! This week we want you to recycle something from Christmas to create a non-Christmas card. You can use wrapping paper, bows, ornaments, core gated cardboard, etc…the possibilities are endless! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

On my card I used the BG Jovial paper, that I neglected while making my Holiday cards this year. I thought the poinsettias resembled the flowers from the Dance stamp set, and I think it matches nicely. I also have baker's twine, that I previously used to wrap some of my presents.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: cream, red; paper: Basic Grey (Jovial); stamps: There She Goes (Dance, Dream A New Dream, In Stitches); ink: ColorBox (Maroon), Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Olive), Hero Arts (Fresh Leaf), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive); Copic markers; baker's twine; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; glitter: Reeves; white pen

I used Card Patterns sketch 96:

Photobucket

To be eligible for the giveaway, you are to create a card that utilizes your recycled Christmas scraps, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (Jan. 3rd). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

Thanks for checking it out, have a lovely day! xxx
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. love this challenge! I will have to join in! A beautiful card you created! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d come to recognize with you on this. Which is not something I typically do! I really like reading a post that will make people think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This recycled card is a good idea, it will cost you little.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012