Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Two styles

Happy middle of the week, friends! I hope you're surviving Christmas fever - shopping, cooking and what-nots :)
I don't have anything witty to say today, so let me just get straight to today's cards...

The first card is all for SCS challenges, which are also special ones! Firstly, Featured Stamper challenges are turning 200, and we're asked to CASE any past stamper. I chose my stamping idol and dear friend Heather Pulvirenti. She was a Featured Stamper for FS30, and I settled for this beauty of hers.
Also, Color Challenges just reached the number 300, and again we are to pick any colour combo from the past. I went for CC278: Baja Razzleberry Saffron, since they were the closest to Heather's cards, and I wanted to keep them.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist), Stampin' Up! (Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso); paper: Kaisercraft; stamp: Flourishes; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); EZCut flower die; pink brads; grosgrain ribbon: Papertrey Ink (Lemon Tart)

Next card is a monochromatic pink, that I said I would tackle if I find the time. It's for the last Caardvarks challenge - Monochromatic.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Melon Berry), cream; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Papertrey Ink (Fresh Snow); sewing machine; wrinkled ribbon; string: Papertrey Ink; button; lace trim; glitter: Reeves; Copic markers

It also follows the MOJO168 sketch:
Photobucket

Thank you for looking! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Druga jest obłędna!! Te wszystkie dodatki... Cudna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE the top card - totally darling :) Great monochromatic and use of the Mojo sketch on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards! Love that ruffled ribbon. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first one! Great colors on it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love the colors in the first card and the second card is so soft and pretty. Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are beautiful and I love the white embossing on pink. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012