Thursday, 27 January 2011

ABS Bling Sketch Challenge

Hello, crafty folks! We're chiming in with a new bling-y Sketch at AnnaBelle Stamps, are you ready to play with us??
Here's my card, and the sketch below it. I used the adorable girl from I Can Fly set, and some sprinkles and ribbon from the store too!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Stampin' Up!; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Mitten Weather); stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (I Can Fly); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Cinnamon); Copic markers; edge distresser; Cuttlebug embossing folder: Victoria; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; Lime Sprinkles; stripe ribbon

I die-cut the image in a way that I haven't tried before. I knew that some parts of the image will have to be outside the circle, so I cut around the rackets before running the paper through the Cuttlebug, and gently pulled these parts above the die, so that it didn't cut through them. What an easy job and fun effect!

I paired our sketch (ABSC034), with the colours of Curtain Call 66. I'm also playing with Copic Oz Love Challenge.

Photobucket Photobucket

I'd love you to check out what the rest of our talented DT girls designed today!

Belles
Andrea
Sue W
Kylie
Ida
Jerusha
Rene'
Lisa
Sue K
Teresa

Bellas
Liz
Kerry

I hope you'll take time to participate in our challenge! Feel free to hop over to the ABS blog to read upon the details and link up your creation. By participationg in any of our challenges for the month, you're in the running for a scrumptious Gift Certificate to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store!
Also, if you use an AnnaBelle stamp as your main image and upload to our Gallery as well as on the ABS Blog, you could be one of our future Guest Designers - check all the details out HERE for that one!
Thanks for coming, now go get inky!! ^^
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with Laurel, this is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, Chupa, and so perfect for these colors. I'm loving that plaid paper and the striped ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of your little girl on the sidebar of your blog is so sweet Iwona. Now back to today's ABSC...I love the colors you used and your coloring. The Out Of The Box Technique is wonderful here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Chupa you just know how to make colours work! This is just adorable!
    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card....the image is so cute and your colouring is great! Thank you for sharing the LOVE at Copic Oz! Mandi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the colours that you used and the way that you have coloured her is wonderful. I love this set. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that a cute image, love what you have done with her

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant combiantion of the sketch and colour challenges! love the detail on missy's jacket and the jigging around of the sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a cutie and colored so well. Great job with the curtain call challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Iwona!
    Awesome colouring and wonderful use of colour and I just love the way the little girl looks like she's going to fly off your card, AWESOME!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just come across your blog and WOW you are so very talented! I've added myself to your followers list... Beautiful creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute Chupa! Love your use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image, lovely card using a difficult colour combination. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012