Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Aim for the clouds

Hi, peeps! I'm just quickly popping in with a card that I whipped up this morning...
The next CASE Study challenge launches in an hour, and I still have to write a post for my card, so I better be brief :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Glitz Design (Scarlett, Love Nest), Basic Grey, Kaisercraft; stamps: Studio Calico, There She Goes (Aim For The Clouds), Glitz Design (Distressing set 3); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone), Papertrey Ink (Chai); edge distresser; button; string: Papertrey Ink; lace trim

I made this one with Cardabilities sketch and TSTR45 - White and Bright.

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks for looking! xxxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Chupa! I'm really loving this new style you've got going here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the muted tones in this one, the angled balloon is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Chupa! So happy you could join us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! I love the lace doilie paper from basicgrey--perfect for this challenge, almost used that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012