Monday, 10 January 2011

Carole...

There's a certain girl that I love with all my Chupish heart. My sweet friend and extraordinary artist Carole...
This morning I received the sweetest package from her, complete with with and "ish" original... the most stunning vintage card! (you can see it here - it's the top one)
I also found some crafty goodness inside, some scrumptions lace (you're reading my mind, chica!) and DCWV Mariposa Stack. Ladies and gents, I'm officially {IN LOVE}!!!!
I've been wanting to get my hands on it for so long, it's quite difficult to get certain DCWV products Down Under... and now it's all mine!! MWAAAA!!
This one is for you, Carole :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: DCWV (Mariposa); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages, Fancy Flourishes); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo); lace trim; paper doily (Martha Stewart); brads; wrinkled ribbon; cotton twine (coming soon); button; edge distresser

The sketch comes from TSTR44, and the colours - Curtain Call 64:

Photobucket Photobucket

Embracing happiness,
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. So pretty Chupa! Love all your layers and the flourish on the bottom is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh....every time I look at one of your cards, I end up cleaning the drool out of my keyboard! This is another stunner my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! it's amazing that this package got to you so quickly, the chiquita at the post office said that it would take 6 to 8 weeks to reach australia (i didn't spring for the crazy-expensive postage option, by the way...). ;)
    but i'm beginning to suspect that you have your own chupa force field. time seems to move differently for you than for the rest of us. otherwise, how to explain the way you get SO MUCH DONE!!??
    it's gotta be the force field... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty ... love the seam binding and doilie! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. It's really, really pretty, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation! Wow!

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my Moxie Fab post, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. offically AWESOME!! you have certainly done it proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Chupa! Love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely lovely, Chupa! The butterfly paper is gorgeous, I can see why you were excited to receive it. Love the flourish stamped at the bottom and the fun paper doily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty, love the colors! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work. Pretty card. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012