Thursday, 6 January 2011

CASE Study Challenge #21

Happy Friday Eve to you! We're kicking off another month at CASE Study with a brand new Muse, and TONS of inspiration...
Let me introduce you to out FABULOUS January Muse... Mercy Kerin!! I'm so happy to have her with us... she's an exquisite crafter and such a sweetheart! :) Her amazing card for this week:

Photobucket

I've got a soft spot for green & blue together, I think it's a fabulous combo. The way Mercy combined these saturated shades, and added lots of white, stole my heart from the very moment I saw this card on her blog... Here's my inspired card...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening, New Leaf); paper: Basic Grey; stamps: There She Goes (Spread Your Wings, Sentimental); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Olive); Copic Markers; sewing machine; Nestabilities Circles; paper piercer;baker's twine edge distresser; grosgrain ribbon; Silver Metallics

On this card, I played with FS204. My dear friend Marisa (whiterockmama) is the Featured Stamper, and I chose this lovely card of her.

I'd love you to check out what the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams (taking a few weeks off)
Mercy Kerin - January Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fab inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
That's all from me for now, but please check out my blog in a couple of hours, as on 6 pm PST launches my first post for Glitz Design :)
As always, thanks for coming!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Just another lovely creation from down under!!! :) I love this, and you totally make me want to dig out my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is FABULOUS, iwona! awesome layout and beautiful color combo...and that butterfly is stunning! amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored by your case, Chupa, and am tickled pink to share it with Mercy as I just love her sketches and work. Fabulous butterfly, white scallops near the bottom and stitching. Hugest (((hugs))) to you for blessing me with a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring Chupa! That butterfly is darling and your colors are so vibrant! Awesome design and fabulous card! Thank you, fearless leader, for making such an awesome challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Andrea, the butterfly is spectacular (got to be my weakness!). the scallops peeping out of the bottom are sweet and those pearl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That butterfly is soo beautiful! Sue is right, spectacular would be the word for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012