Thursday, 20 January 2011

CASE Study Challenge #23

Well, I'm back again :) The next CASE Study challenge is up and running, and for this week I chose this card by our amazing January Muse Mercy:



I remember this one being one of the first cards of her that I discovered, and fell in love with instantly. Back then I was an untimate beginner in stamping, and I was desperately trying to copy her style... of course, lacking in just about any supply and tool, there wasn't much that I could do.
A year later here I am, having the opportunity to play around with this magnificent inspiration... how fun! That's the best thing about our challenges... we can 'legally' CASE a stamping idol, share our creations, and there are prizes! It doesn't get any better than this, friends ;)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (River Rock); paper: Jillibean Soup, Kaisercraft; stamps: There She Goes (The Journey); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Hero Arts (Soft Leaf); Copic markers; pearls: Annabelle Stamps ; lace trim; ribbon; Nestabilities Circles; black pen

I took a free interpretation of the CTD125 colours:
Photobucket

I'd love you to check out what the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams (welcome back, girl!!)
Mercy Kerin - January Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fab inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
As always, thanks for coming!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the new photo of Zuzia and boy! do I remember teething, they are just so miserable with pain. And thanks for puting me onto Annabelle stamps, got my first parcel today, can't wait to use them. The card is beautiful by the way, particularly the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, the colors are so refreshing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great story about Mercy's card, amazing what a year can do!!! I love your take, the combination of papers, lace and ribbon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Chupa! Love all your little details! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is simply stunning, iwona! love those colors, too! awesome job on this week's CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, especially the gingham and the lace together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Chupa, love that gingham and lace combo! Awesome card, love all the great details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012