Sunday, 9 January 2011

Catch up!

Hi there! I hope you're enjoying your weekend... mine is about to end, and it was a pretty busy time... crafting being one of the reasons :) I added five cards to my stash today, three of them being for the current challenges and therefore I'm sharing them with you!

First one, for CPS200, WMC38 (use twine) and Inkspirations Colour Challenge #52:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Ocean Tides), Bazzill, cream; paper: Kaisercraft, Basic Grey (flowers only); stamps: There She Goes (Dance, Dream A New Dream); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; baker's twine; buttons; border punch: Fiskars

Photobucket Photobucket

Next up a card for SSS90, PPA76 and OCC's Inspiration Challenge (I chose the bird)...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Baja Breeze); paper: Glitz Design (Hoopla), Basic Grey (bird only); vellum: Grant; stamps: There She Goes (Love Birds); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Papertrey Ink (Chai); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon; Cream Pearls: Annabelle Stamps; cotton twine; lace trim; chipboard bird: Collections; chipboard letters: American Crafts

Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, I've got a clean & simple card for FTL122 and JAI50. It's *totally* inspired by Maile Belles' cover card from the PaperCrafts Card Creations: Favorite Occasions mag. After I made it, I saw that Monika came out with a pretty similar idea (border punch and wet embossing), what a fun coincidence :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (So Saffron), Artarama, Bazzill, American Crafts; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Year Of Flowers: Larkspurs, Morning Glories); ink: Versamark , Versafine (Onyx Black); white embossing powder; border punch: EK Success; button; cotton twine

Photobucket Photobucket

I guess I had a "pay-no-bigger-attention-to-sketches" day, 'cause now that I look at my cards, I took quite a lot of freedom with interpreations... I hope you can still see where I'm coming from :)
Have a lovely rest of the weeknd! Inky hugs,
Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. wow! eye candy! this is one "beauty" filled post! Gorgeous cards Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards - always eye candy here! Love your color choices - just wonderful to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Chupa not only conquers her own fabby style - but channels the fabulous style of Maile too! Awesome cards, girlie (that last one totally captures my CAS lovin side!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chupa, these are gorgeous! I love how you boldly take on lots of color and make it work. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl...these are all fabulous! Love how you've used the Glitz on that second card! Thanks for joining us at CPS! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been so busy today!! I think these are all just great. The birdcage is so sweet - I really like the little green heart. But I think my favourite is the FTL122 layout - great colours and the stamp done in white - brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of the Inkspriations colours, Chupa! Love the card!! Lovely work on the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card for the OCC inspiration challenge! The others are gorgeous too!! I love the bright happy feel of your card.Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh~! BEAUTIFUL cards! I love each and every one of them! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS X 3 WOW WOW WOW Chupa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards Chuppa. Especially love the Inkspiration's card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful! Love all the yummy texture and dimension. Super job on the inspiration challenge. So happy you were able to join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner. Hope to see a lot more of you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Chupa! Love your use of bold colour & pattern on your Inkspirations entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are absolutely gorgeous! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your JAI card Chupa - its stunning - the white embossed flowers are striking on the strong colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. *sigh* I always love visiting your blog! So much to see... these are three gorgeous cards, absolutely gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My goodness, you're a talented lady....these are FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in awe of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love what you did with the CAS sketch! Gorgeous use of the colours and the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely! The embossed outline stamp is really effective on those bold blocks of colour and I really like the spiral punch border - must dig mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you've been busy! These are all wonderful projects, Chupa! We really appreciate you playing along with Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Chupa, your cards are all so fabulous. Thank you for always joining us atWee Memories! We really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my word, Chupa, these are divine! Love the color combos & the details...just amazing!

    Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning cards! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I just adore your use of bright colors on every one of these! Where do you find the time? It looks to me like you paid perfect attention to the sketches ;)! Thanks for playing along with us, this week, at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely cards Chupa! Each one is gorgeous and unique. Thanks for the link to my card! I love the pretty image you used on your card and those colors and even though we used the same technique and punch, yours look so different.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous as always Chupa! Your work is so stunning! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012