Thursday, 6 January 2011

A couple of challenges...

Good evening, lovely people! I'm popping in again on this fine day, and it won't be my last post... at 9 am EST (midnight my time) launches my first assignment for Glitz Design, and at noon tomorrow my time (8 pm EST) starts a new Annabelle Stamps challenge!
Am I a busy girl or what?!
This time I wanted to concentrate on a few YUMMY challenges around, before they're past due date (against my plans from last year, I've got less time for "leisurely" stamping lately and thus I tend to miss some of my weekly favourites...)
Here's the card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Stampin' Up! (Cherry Cobbler); paper: Basic Grey, Kaisercraft; vellum: Grant; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; wrinkled ribbon; sewing machine; edge distresser; cotton string; paper flowers: Prima

The sketch is SC314, and the colour inspiration comes from both CC304 (Red, White, Silver/Grey - I replaced white with cream), and Tuesday Trigger: Winter White.

Photobucket Photobucket

The other challenges that I was lucky to combine on this card, are Flourishes BBB06 - The Beauty Of Vintage, Daily Dare DD12days10, sponsored by Gina K Designs, which is to stamp something with wings, and TSTR43, with eleven elements required on a card (mine are: 1 cardstock base, 4 layers od DP/cardstock, 2 stamps; ribbon, string & 2 flowers)
I enjoyed making this card, I hope you enjoyed my post! :) I'll see you again soon,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love this card Chupa!! Its an absolute beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I love the bright colored hummingbird on the neutral card, looks great!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Chupa! So glad you could find some time to get crafty just for the fun of it and join us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card!!! Love that bird, ribbon, and flowers! The sentiment on the vellum is a fabulous great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty, Chupa! The flowers are fab! Great job with the Winter White Tuesday Trigger! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iwona this is GORGEOUS!!! Your colouring on the hummingbird is fantastic - love this vintage card!! Thanks for playing along with the BBB challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chupa! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I love how you colored that Hummingbird. Thanks so much for playing with us at BBB. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012