Thursday, 20 January 2011

Farewell, 2S4Y...

I was shattered to find out, that another fabulous challenge blog is coming to an end. I've been a big fan of 2 Sketches 4 You since the very beginning of my paper craft adventure, the fabulous ladies taught me a lot and I owe them so much for shaping me as a card maker.
I will miss the fun and inspiration that I've been finding there each Monday...
This week marks their last challenge, and both Kazan and Laura came up with great sketches.
I couldn't but play with both :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Canson, Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi), Papertrey ink (Rustic Cream); paper: October Afternoon; stamps: There She Goes (Buckets Of Love); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino); border punch: EK Success; pinking shears; chipboard bird: DCWV; buttons; string: Annabelle Stamps; grosgrain ribbon

That's for Laura's sketch, along with the colours of Curtain Call 65:

Photobucket Photobucket

And here's one for Kazan's sketch:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Artarama (Sweetie), Papertrey ink (Rustic Cream), American Crafts; paper: Scenic Route; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Year Of Flowers: Larkspurs, Turning A New Leaf); ink: Versa Magic (Spanish Olive), Versa Color (Orange); rhinestones: Scrapbooking Bitz; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart

I paired it with the fabulous colours of PDCC65:

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for the inspiration, ladies! It's been a fun, FUN ride :)
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Both are amazing! I really adore the colors & bling on the second one!

    I am crushed that 2S4Y is ending! It was the first challenge blog I ever participated in & has always been my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful girl! Thanks so much for supporting The Play Date Cafe Challenge each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tribute, Chupa. Two gorgeous cards. Sorry to see them go too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chupa! I love the way you added such a delightful hint of grey :) Thanks for visiting us again at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such happy cards! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sad they closed up shop too. I really like your take on the first sketch, and of course, I love how you've showcased this week's colors at the PDCC. Your work is always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Chupa, great job with our 'challenging' color challenge this week! I think you really rocked those hues. :D Thanks for playing with us this week at the Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, but I love the vibrancy of the orange on the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the two sketches. I especially like the second card. The colors are wonderful. (And I'm sad about the end of 2S4Y, also.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice and bright, love the touch of orange in both!! what a fabulous way to send them off!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW oh WOW!!! LOVe them both Chupa! You sure know how to use colour!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers!! You are so talented my friend.
    Thank you for playing at 2S4Y
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chupa, your cards always make me smile! Love the bright colors of these and the way you used the sketches. Thanks for playing at the Curtain Call again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful take on the PDCC color story! I love the way you've stamped on your DP! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Chupa, I look forward to seeing your creations each week. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both your cards, so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome job on the colors girlie! Love the fussy cut branch and the cute butterflies! Glad to see you over in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card!
    Сочные, яркие работы!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012