Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Hanging in there

I've been feeling rather drained lately... it's probably a sign that I'm tired and should take a little break, but how can I if there are so many great cards still to make?? lol
I did a little catch-up with the new challenges after the weekend, and here are the results... they do show me being rather low on mojo, but hopefull not too much *wink*

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist), American Crafts, white; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: Penny Black; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; black pen; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Distressed Stripes); button; cotton twine

The challenges for it are TPE91 - Pink, Orange& Aqua, and Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #53:

Photobucket

Another one, for CC306: Bravo Pizzazz Breezes, and SSS91 sketch. I subbed Bravo Burgundy for Purely Pomegranate...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Purely Pomegranate), white; paper: The Girls' Paperie; stamps: Crafty Individuals; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; sticker: SRM Stickers; ribbon: Stampin' Up!; paper doily: Martha Stewart; Scor-Buddy; pins

Photobucket

And lastly, I whipped up this CAS card... can you believe I did one layer??? :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; stamps: Glitz Design (Distressing), Hero Arts; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distressing Ink (Pumice Stone), Brilliance (Pearlescent Orchid); string; buttons

This one's for CAS102, TLC308 - Silhouettes, and Color Cue 11.
Photobucket
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit & comment! Inky hugs,
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Chupa, all your cards are so amazing - when I come to your blog I get so mesmerized & then I freak out because I know it would take me all week to leave a comment on all the cards I love.... so I'm leaving a comment here to say I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing my low on mojo looked like this!! Great set of cards. Love the little girl in the first one (thanks for joining us over at Inkspirations) and your one layer card is fabulous. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellloooooooo, dear and super crafty girl! May I just way that ALL of these cards are helping me get my HAPPY-ONNNNNN, this morning! Glorious work, m'dear! Thanks, sooooooooo much for making Dawn's Color Cue palette look EVEN more beautiful than ever! Love, love, love it when you share your talent with USSSSS! Yeee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, all three are gorgeous!!!! Love the bird postcard and the cool way you put the die cut behind the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continue to find you such a prolific, talented, creative person. Your 'low mojo' puts me to shame. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these cards are gorgeous thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work as always! Love that second one--the colors & scoring are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. where oh where is the mojo lacking???? will get the magnifying glass-lol!! definately can's see anything lacking in these beauties! I didn't know you were hiding that hero arts set- is now on my list! Love the ribbon in the second (wink) and the subtle colours of the 3rd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU....low on mojo??? I've never heard anything so stinking crazy!!! It oozes out of your pores my friend, even if you don't try! These are all fabby dabby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards love the post card bird one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your boundless creativity never ceases to amaze Chupa! Three great cards with such differing styles. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo! Just love all your stamped layers on our take! It gives the card such depth! You should, really, do more of these one-layer cards, Chupa ;)! You rocked it! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Cue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chupa:::you never cease to amaze me...not one but 3 gorgeous cards in one post! Man I wish I had your ambition girl...absolutely fabulous use of the color cue and I love how you took it out of the "pastel" realm with flying colors!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wplus9!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Znalazłam ;) to cudeńko jest u mnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know I'm a sucker for one layer cards...so I love it! Love them all. FABulous as always girl!

    Thanks for joining in at Wplus9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012