Saturday, 8 January 2011

You're amazing... and a little q&a

Hello! I've got some ramble coming at the end of this post, but I better show you today's work first...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, recycled kraft; paper: Basic Grey (Curio); stamps: There She Goes (Sentimental); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo); sewing machine; burlap; string (coming soon); butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; border punch: EK Success; chipboard butterfly: Jenni Bowlin; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; buttons; thread

I used the GS#69 sketch, and the colours of CTD123:

Photobucket Photobucket

Now for the ramble... a couple of days ago I was tagged by by my sweet stamping buddy Sue, and today I remembered that I haven't yet responded. So here goes...

1. Four shows that you watch:
a couple of Polish series that I download from the internet
Ghost Hunters
anything on Discovery Channel
cartoon block on Fox8 - Futurama, Simpsons & Family Guy
2. Four things you are passionate about (stealing some answers from Sue here):
My family
Crafting
Giving
Garden & Interior Design
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
"cute little..."
"Goat"
"Zuzia"
"Moo"
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
There are no wrongs, it was always right at the time with the knowledge and experience held at the time (another answer "stolen" from Sue, but so very true, and probably my key motto these days)
You can be whoever you want to be, it's only our fears/prejudices/stagnation of mind, that prevents us from doing so
Loving yourself is crucial to being happy
Happiness is contagious
5. Four places you would like to go:
Japan
America (CHA!!!)
Poland (to visit my family every so often)
Just about anywhere in Asia
6. Four things you did yesterday:
made a card
answered tons of emails
played with Zuzia
hung around with hubby
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
A sibling for Zuzia
Making crafting profitable
Polish Christmas with snow
Better financial situation for my family
8. Four things you love about winter (I'm afraid I'll have to give you more European answers, even though I'm now living in Oz):
Christmas
Snow
Long afternoons
How beautiful everything looks in white
9. Four people I tag to play along:
Andrea -Ewen Style
Amy - Crafting Confessions
Cristina- My Paper Secret
Jean- Stampin' Scrapper

Have a lovely day, friends!! xxx

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. Love the DP and of course the butterflies :) Fun reading your answers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Chupa! Love the burlap - thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dramatic background DS paper, frames the image nicely!! what fun I had reading your answers!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool card, Chupa! Thanks for playing with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous--great job with the CTD challenge colors. Love all the little details you added to your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cool design, Chupa! I love that burlap in the background. It really adds such great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Iwona! Love the textured layers! What a great take on the sketch! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy...so glad you did! :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012