Thursday, 20 January 2011

More Glitz!

Hello crafty peeps, and welcome to my second Glitz post! I've been having so much fun with these fabulous products, I hope you'll also like what you see :)

For my first card, I cut into my favourite paper in the Scarlett collection. I love these saturated colours! The mix of rich greens and yellows speaks fun and laughter to me, and therefore I thought that with a little help of stickers & rub ons from the Hoopla line, they would make a terrific birthday card.

Photobucket

Supplies:
Glitz Design "Scarlett" Paper: Polka
Glitz Design "Hoopla Titles" Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Hoopla" Rub Ons
Glitz Design "Yellow Block" Teeny Alpha

Other: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts; sewing machine, buttons, string

...and another card, with some yummy Map paper, also from the Scarlett collection... am I the only one crazy about map prints here?? :)
I trimmed the sentiment sticker to suit my label. None of my Nesties had a suitable shape, so I used scissors and oval stencil, and masked any imperfections with ink.

Photobucket

Supplies:
Glitz Design "Scarlett" Paper: Map
Glitz Design "Love Nest Titles" Cardstock Stickers

Other: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist); label: Collections; ink: Papertrey Ink (Chai); string

Thank you for looking!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hi,
    really like the color combo of ur first card. the banner and the sentiment is also nice fits in together.
    hugs
    Alyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous, Chupa! I love the banner on the first card, and I just love how you blocked the paper on the second!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012