Sunday, 2 January 2011

More Japanese New Year's cards!

Hi-ya! I haven't shown up for a couple of days, I've been enjoying the time with the family :) It's been great to have hubby at home, I wish days could be this special every day... Tomorrow is his last day off, though, and we also took down the Christmas tree today... welcome everyday life!

I wasn't planning on getting crafty tonight either, but I really needed to finish my New Year's cards for Japanese friends. I used my own bunny suit baby image on these again.
(In Japanese culture the year 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: pre-scored card, recycled kraft; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: baby in bunny suit digital image by me, Papertrey Ink, There She Goes (In Stitches); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; Copic markers; ; glittered chipboard: Fynmark; banner sticker: Sassafras Lass; lace trim; string; glitter: Reeves

This first card is for CPS199 (VERY loose interpretation... *wink*), and the colours of CR84FN9 (for the first time on the new blog, SO excited!!)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Rich Razzleberry), vanilla; paper: October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Lily Bee Design; stamps: baby in bunny suit digital image by me; Copic markers; grosgrain ribbon; border punch: EK Success; letter stickers: American Crafts; buttons

The sketch this time comes from SSSC98, and the colours from CD90 - Breezy Rich Vanilla Pirouettes. Both of my cards also fit C4C68, which is to make a card that celebrates something.

Photobucket

Thank you for visiting me tonight, I hope you'll stop by tomorrow for my TSG challenge card!
If you like my bunny boy image, and would like to play around with it too, send me an email (link on the sidebar), and I'll be happy to share it :)
Have a lovely day!
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. How stinking cute Chupa! Love that adorable baby in the bunny suit. Great job with these colors. I am sure they will love their cards. :)
    Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet bunnies!! I love the way you've made the bunny's tummy sparkle. And they are obviously so appropriate. Thanks for joining CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet bunny suit babies, Chupa! LOVE the sparkle on the first one.. wonderful new year cards! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how very beautiful!! love your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How PERFECT is that to use your bunny suit for Year of the Rabbit??!!! What CUTE cards to ring in the New Year! THX for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Chupa! What a darling card! Love the little bunny suit with the shimmery detail! Thanks for playing along at CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the sweet baby in a bunny suit. Glad you joined us at the new CR84FN blog for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such adorable cards Chupa!!! Love that sweet little baby in the bunny suit!! And so fitting for the year of the rabbit! Fabulous work as always!!! Wonderful take on the color challenge! Thanks for playing with us at CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Iwona! Your digi is the cutest!! I'm sure that these New Year's card make people who receive it happy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, such a cute bunny image! Wonderful details and embellies! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super cute, Chupa! I love the gorgeous colors you used!! Great job with the challenges! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards, good luck!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG how cute could these get! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did such a great job colouring those little cuties! Thanks for playing with CR84FN this week, your card is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! love the colors. Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - so creative and fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful!!!! The coloring and designs are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012