Thursday, 13 January 2011

Say It With... Red and White!

Welcome to another fabulous AnnaBelle Stamps challenge! This week we're saying it with Red and White!
On my card, I decided on a mix of sets... I took the stars from Jewelled Tree, and combined them with Teresa's Numbers. The sentiment is my sneak peek into the brand new, fabulous set that is released tomorrow! I hope you'll join us for a Release Blog Hop tomorrow at 12.00am AEST.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, recycled cardstock; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Jewelled Tree, Teresa's Numbers); 3 mm Pearls; ink: Versa Color (Magenta), Versafine (Onyx Black), Papertrey Ink (Fresh Snow); baker's twine; burlap; buttons, glitter glue: Reeves; Nestabilities Circles; sewing machine

I hope you'll take time to participate in this challenge! Feel free to hop over to the ABS blog to read upon the details and link up your creation. By participationg in any of our challenges for the month, you're in the running for a scrumptious Gift Certificate to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store!
Also, if you use an AnnaBelle stamp as your main image and upload to our Gallery as well as on the ABS Blog, you could be one of our future Guest Designers - check all the details out HERE for that one!
Good luck, and have fun :) xxx
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to combine sets. It love the white button accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! You have done an amazing job putting this card together with the different sets! I just LOVE it! As an aside note, I went to Chapters this week (huge bookstore here) and sat down in the magazine section looking through magazines and I saw a few of yours published. I was like..ooooh I know her! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. got me with the dots!!!! love the red and white combo with a touch of kraft is perfection!! :) mine is waiting to post, not enough time on the weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012