Sunday, 23 January 2011

Simple...

Good day to you, inklings!
I haven't shared anything yesterday, it was a busy day but I enjoyed it thoroughly. We bought a new car, and I'm very happy that our old one is finally retiring... boy, does it need that!! lol
We also had a very pleasant movie night with hubby. We watched "Alice In Wondeland" with Mr. Depp, and we loved it!
I had some inky time in between things, and some more this morning, wanna see??

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (New Leaf, Spring Moss), Stampin' Up!; stamps: Papertrey Ink (In Bloom, Out On A Limb Sentiments), Grant (Grace Taylor line); ink: Versa Magic (Spanish Olive); yellow Copic marker; ribbon: Papertrey Ink; Nestabilities Circles; pearls: Kaisercraft

The first card is perhaps not my usual style, I decided to go a little bit for a Maile Belles style. Well, trying my best is what I'm doing ;) The sketch is from Cardabilities, and the colours from OCC's Three Musketeers Color Challenge. It is to use an Analogous Color Scheme, and I chose greens with a dash of yellow.

Photobucket Photobucket

Next up is my response to Scrapbook Boutique's Valentine themed challenge, with the SSSC101 sketch:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Berry Sorbet), American Crafts (Black); paper: Lily Bee Design, Kaisercraft; stamps: There She Goes (Puppy Love); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Cinnamon); Copic markers; ric-rac ribbon; Nestabilities Ovals, Scalloped Ovals; black pen; border punch: Fiskars

Here's the sketch:
Photobucket

Thank you for looking, and don't forget to pop in in a few hours, for my TSG challenge card!
XXX
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Wow, the colors on the first one really pop! Love the cut out circle & the whole layer popped up, too...very Maile. :)

    Adore your sweet pup card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - congrats on the car! Love my new jeep I just got! Your cards are wonderful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple? I dunno about all that but certainly very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo, you did a great job, loooove those cards !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh we've got that film on our list to watch - I have a feeling I'll like it ;D
    I adore your first card in particular! I think it may have something to do with all that green and the super CAS style ;D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are fabby---but I love the little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these beauties- you know how I feel about dots-lol!! The 1st one is absolutely jaw dropping, LOVE the raised panel and those random pearls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on the sketch! Your card is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa, this is a lovely CAS card! I think I may have to CASE the idea! Love it! Thank you for playing along with OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that purple ric-rac on the Valentines card. First card is just gorgeous too - You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Chupa, on being part of our first Talented Trio awards over at Our Creative Corner. Our design team loved your card. We'd love for you to display the winner's badge on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Congrats on your "talented trio" honor! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012